Read brochure
EuroVanillin Supreme is derived from wood

EuroVanillin Supreme is derived from wood

Borregaard uses wood as raw material. More than 70% of the wood we use is PEFC-certified, while the remaining 30% is harvested in accordance with local environmental laws. This assures that there is less wood processed than there is growing.

Wood is a renewable raw material, while 90% of the globally available vanillin is made from non-renewable mineral oil. EuroVanillin Supreme is a product of Sustainable Chemistry: Borregaard’s bio refinery concept utilizes 90% of the biomass to new products.